Musings Of An Indie Kid

Me trying to introduce you guys to some of my music. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, October 14, 2005

So go and beat your crazy head against the sky

Meet Matt Costa. He's currently on tour with Jack Johnson, and it makes complete sense why these two would tour together. Hell, they seem like the type to hang out just looking at them.

Matt Costa - Darling Be Home Soon

Matt Costa - Sunshine

He's the type of artist that makes me want to learn to play guitar. It's just that easy... if I could play guitar, everything I have to say would suddenly make more sense. I'm sure that's not how it would actually go, but it feels like that sometimes.

And now for a song that wasn't MOKB inspired...

The Mountain Goats - Dialudid (Marrtronix Version) (Rapidshare... Follow link)

Just enjoy this. It's much better than the original, in my opinion. The original has its own flavor, but is kind of like two conflicting sounds in one song. This is streamlined.