Musings Of An Indie Kid

Me trying to introduce you guys to some of my music. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I fell for the first girl who could hurt me.

System of a Down - Lonely Day Rapidshare... Follow link

I've been waiting two weeks to post this track, but I knew I couldn't until the album absolutely came out. Well, I made sure to pay for it as soon as I got a chance to, but I know other people don't share my same philosophies on early music. Needless to say, this track is going to get you laid from cute emo girls. Give it time... the stupid emo kids are gonna sweat it like none other and play it out before you get a chance to. Just like Vindicated. Awesome song, but it was already too popular to listen to by the time you first heard it.

Dashboard Confessional - Tonight I'll Take What I Can Get (Full Band Version)

I saw this get performed when I first heard it at the Dashboard concert I went to about 3 years ago. And I loved it... I felt like it was about time he was giving happy music a chance. Other "hardcore" fans begged to differ, and seemed to take it as a personal attack when his life wasn't absolute horseshit anymore. They're listening to My Chemical Romance now, and still don't get the attention they want. It's a sad life.

Anyways, enjoy this lo-fi rock fest.