Musings Of An Indie Kid

Me trying to introduce you guys to some of my music. I hope you enjoy it.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Life is waiting for you.

I try not to take too much from other blogs, especially not so soon... but thanks to My Old Kentucky Blog for this awesome track.

Soft - Higher

As someone who readily admits his lifelong obsession with pop radio, lead singer, Johnny Reineck instead sees the present not as something to savor, but rather as merely paving the way to Soft's ultimate destiny. "These songs [that we're writing], I envision them being played in a soccer stadium filled with 80,000 fans," he says without a trace of irony. "Our goal for the record is for it to be like INXS's Kick. We'd like every song to be a huge Top 10 single." - Read more...

I think they deserve it.

Only one track today, mostly because I want every last one of you to hear this song. And then love it. I can't imagine anyone not liking this song.