Musings Of An Indie Kid

Me trying to introduce you guys to some of my music. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, June 23, 2006

To my people who don't wanna go to work; Thank god it's friday.

The Decemberists - Kingdom of Spain (Version Prescot) Sendspace... Follow link

You will desire this song. When you first hear it, it won't wow you too much. But you'll want to come back to it over and over again. It will call to you, and you'll eventually realize just how beautiful it is. Want to know the answer? Very. It's very beautiful.

Also... weigh in... Sendspace or Rapidshare? Once I started liking Rapidshare's interface, I fell out of love with everything else. But Sendspace just seems more convenient. My files are more likely to get lost, though. So what would you rather have... an easier time downloading, or have the files stay up longer?

I'm seeing Paul Simon on July 9th. I'm excited.

Also, has Questionable Content jumped the shark? I'm wondering. I don't crave it like I once did. But I no longer crave DS, but undoubtedly that comic is still going strong.

I'm trying for two comments this time. Wish me luck.